“What should I write – CLAT or KLEE?”
This question is bothering every student preparing to make their careers in the legal sector, and when they plan to appear for Law entrance exams and join Law Entrance CoachingCentres in Kerala.
There is a lack of clarity among many students as regards the above question. Through this blog, we will clear all doubts on the same. The objective is to help the aspirants in taking the right decisions. More importantly, according to their interests.
Core Differentiators –
· Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam. It gives admission to the 22 national law universities in the country. Let’s take the example of engineering to explain this more pointedly. JEE is the national level exams to secure admissions of NITs and other engineering colleges across India. Kerala Engineering colleges does not come as part of this.
On the other hand, clearing KLEE secures admission to Kerala State Law Colleges. There are four of them as of now. These are located at – Calicut, Cochin, Thrissur and Trivandrum and most of the Law Entrance Coaching Centres in Kerala provide guidance.
In a nutshell - CLAT scores have no relation to KLEE and vice-versa and both requires, specific, separate mode of preparation.
· CLAT Exams lead to a different type of career path. If you are interested in exposure to corporate level advocacy, nothing like CLAT. Higher judiciary practice is again well- suited for all such aspirants.
There are many among you, looking forward to become a practising lawyer. Or else, securing a professional degree in law. Many of these professionals are also keen to pursue higher legal education such as LLM. For them, KLEE is suggested as a better option.
· Now let us come to the exam pattern itself. The CLAT exam has completely changed since 2019 onwards. Though it follows multiple choice questions (MCQ) model,Students now have to answer the questions on a reading and comprehension basis. This calls for depth reading, good grasp of English language, data analysis and logical reasoning. The focus should be clear and efforts have to start from the word “Go”!
As compared to this, KLEE continues on the MCQ model. The English section questions does not go as deep as CLAT. But, this does not mean students can sit back and relax. KLEE also demands a structured and syllabus based study. Effort and commitment has to start well in advance.
In short, studying for CLAT does not mean one has covered KLEE. Nor the other way round. Both have to be prepared separately.
· Another major difference is that CLAT does not have a division of merit and non-merit seats. There is a flat fee structure which is applicable to everyone. The student clearing with highest score has to pay the same fees as others. The annual fees normally touch one and a half lac INR per annum. Sometimes more. It is not to suggest that you should not apply. The returns are equally high, no doubt. But, one has to balance the aspirations in tandem with the financial capability of their parents. Also decide meticulously on which Law Entrance Coaching centres in Kerala is best for them
On the contrary, fees for the government law colleges in Kerala is very nominal. Affordability is not at all a challenge for any parent. Not even remotely! However, do not compare the exposure received from these colleges to those at the national level.
· As mentioned earlier, our request to all aspirants is to make their decisions with due thought process. It should involve a proper consideration of own interests and affordability of your family. Back these up with a long term vision and outlook. Closely evaluate the legal sector dynamics at all times. New educational and career trends is the order of the day.
· Whenever the fee aspect is an issue, students in Kerala are advised to prepare for the KLEE exams. After clearing the same, they can complete their degree from any of the Kerala law colleges. Subsequently, aim for LLM from National Law Colleges. It is a two-year post-graduate program. So, you get a backup exposure, at the national level as well. Here, cost and affordability will not be a major barrier.
· For CLAT interested aspirant-student, there is a good development. In all probability, IIM’s are planning to launch their integrated five year LLB programmes. It will be a combination of business management and law. Students can prepare themselves for a fast track corporate career plan. Business strategy with legal background is going to be the future in all entities.
· There are many things to smile for KLEE aspirants as well. Many of the central universities in Kerala which presently offers LLM only, may come up with their five year LLB programs also . Other universities like Kerala and Calicut have started the LLM post graduate course. All these means more seats for KLEE exams and higher studies as well.
· Students are also suggested to consider other law entrance exams like, CUSAT, BHU, Delhi University, SLAT , LSAT etc along with their preparation for KLEE and CLAT
At Jobsecura Calicut law Centre, one of the best Law Entrance Coaching Centres in Kerala feel free to contact us for all queries. We advise, guide and train you at every stage. Both for CLAT and KLEE tests.
Training methodology is through instructor led session. This is integrated with our learning app – Law Eminence. It has more than 70 model tests and 15,000 questions.
Clear your Law Entrance Exams with the best trainers and mentors!
Before we get into the nitty-gritty about Jackpot City, their choice of on line casino games, promotions, on line casino apps, and so on. We need to clarify whether the positioning is, actually, authorized in India. The following evaluate is a complete breakdown of everything related to Jackpot City from the games and jackpots they offer to the promotions and bonuses you could take advantage off. Some of the on line 로스트아크 casino websites featured on our web site may not be not|will not be} out there in your location. Check your native regulations to see if web playing is permitted in your space.ReplyDelete